Friday, January 25, 2008

JOGA BONITO

Playing soccer has always been a passion of mine. I've loved it not just for the game but for the people that play and the competition they bring. These videos are so inspiring to me as a soccer player but I think even if you aren't familiar with the game, the commercial are at least widely entertaining to watch. A Nike slogan for the 2004 World Cup, Joga Bonito means "play beautiful" in Portuguese. As former player and star of Manchester United, Eric Cantona hosts this campaign to bring passion and finesse back to soccer. The commercials feature clips of various soccer legends including ronaldo, zlatan, ronaldinho, rooney, and many other icons to show what an art the game can truly be. If you get a chance, watch all of these commercials, but be careful because some are just montages.



JOGA BONITO- play beautiful

1 comment:

fievelgoeswest said...

Yes!!! I love these videos!! I watched all of them like a million times about 4 or 5 years ago. They just make you want to go play. It's 8am and I just got up and I'm super tired but now I wanna go play soccer.

oh and ronaldinho has the most beautiful smile in the world.