Thursday, May 1, 2008

where to go?


So its the end of the semester and I'm no more found than I was at the beginning. yes, I've cleared a few personal things up, but I mean I still don't know where I'm going. All of my friends this summer are doing incredible things. Things that are actually really impressive, but part of me doesn't really feel like Im getting anywhere. So i realized what I'm interested in...sort of. But that sort of, leaves a whole lot of things unanswered. Political Science, i thought. but then again, Im not interested in politics, which i think is a big part of political science. International studies? maybe, but I haven't taken one class for that major and id have to start all over again basically. So where am I left? I don't know. Advertising? I don't know...maybe. but I didn't apply for the creative program, which is all I would want to do if went into the field. Its so hard. Everyone is achieving so much and going in A direction, but I feel like Im not really progressing towards anything. Maybe towards, the end of my chance to change majors, thats about it. "Just do well" people keep telling me, but what is that? I can't do well if I;m not interested in what Im doing. they go hand in hand. and plus, what is doing well? Success? what is that? Are you successful if your unhappy making a billion dollars a month. I don't think so. I guess time will tell...

No comments: